Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Haiku Shuukan #5 Exile


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am happy to prepare another Haiku Shuukan episode for you all. This week it's Exile and as I started preparing this episode the first thing which came in mind was the Exodus of the Jewish people from Egypt lead by Moses, but it also brought a pop group in mind with the name Exile and that pop group made a wonderful song ... here it is:


I remember that I was completely mad with this song ...

gone in exile
without the one who kissed me all over -
broken sunflower


© Chèvrefeuille

Credits: Broken Sunflower
gone in exile
to become free again
the people of God


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... now it is up to you my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers to write your own haiku inspired on our prompt for this week. So ... have fun!
This episode will be open for your submissions Friday May 16th at noon and will remain open until May 23rd at noon. Around that time, or maybe a little bit earlier, I will publish our new episode, Festival.

3 comments:

  1. I will, eventually, get the hang of this... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing wonderfully -- and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I loved your haiku. :)

      Delete
  2. Great work as always Kristjaan. Thank you for everything you contribute to our lives 😇

    ReplyDelete