Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Haiku Shuukan #21, Universe


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have a busy today. I am creating a few episodes of our daily haiku meme Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and another new post here at Haiku Shuukan our weekly haiku meme. I had what time left, so I could do more than one posts today.

This week our prompt here at Haiku Shuukan is Universe that great space around us and the universe needs no further explanation so here is my haiku for this week's episode:

Orion's Belt
Orion's Belt
brighter than ever
in a moonless night

in a moonless night
wandering over the heath -
the Milky Way

the Milky Way
a path of thousand stars -
like a river

© Chèvrefeuille

It's really beautiful to see Orion's Belt, earlier this day, it was already dawning I saw Orion's Belt arise above the horizon ... gorgeous and breathtaking ...

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until next Friday September 19th at noon (CET). I will (try to) post our next episode, Violin, around that time. For now! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment