Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

Haiku Shuukan #4 ('18) wonderful life


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Every post at our CDHK-family's weblogs I start with this sentence and I like that ... because all our participants are Haijin (haiku-poets), visitors who like Japanese poetry and than there are those people who just travel by to read. Isn't that a joy. I think this Haiku Shuukan episode speaks for itselves, because ... life at CDHK ... is wonderful.


I like this song "Wonderful Life" and this video is really awesome to watch and to listen at. Let this music video inspire you to create a haiku (or tanka or other form of Japanese poetry) and share it with us all here at Haiku Shuukan, part of the haiku loving family Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

Have fun!

This episode of Haiku Shuukan is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until January 22nd at 10:00 PM (CET).


1 comment:

  1. Love this song! First I've heard it and he has a great voice. I did a long post (friendship paradox) so I have a tanka at the top but about the 4th paragraph I have this video and a haiku to go with it. So you can skip down to it if you want.

    ReplyDelete