Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Carpe Diem haiku Shuukan #12 ''Laughter''

'
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another week has gone by and it's time for a new episode of Haiku Shuukan our weekly haiku-meme. Since I started my first Carpe Diem haiku-blog Carpe Diem has become a place to share haiku with the world. As you maybe know ... in 2012 I started with a daily haiku-meme at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and soon I created a few more weblogs for haiku. Haiku is my passion and I think it's really an art to compose haiku.

Next to Haiku Shuukan and Carpe Diem Haiku Kai I have created a weblog titled ''Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special'' were I challenge my visitors to write/compose haiku inspired by e.g. music or a picture. Or maybe you are inspired to write haiku based on a quote by a wellknown human e.g. Gandhi or Albert Einstein. That kind of challenges you can find at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special.

Credits: Laughter

This week's prompt for Haiku Shuukan is ''laughter'' and I think it will inspire you to write great haiku, senryu, tanka or kyoka. So have fun ...

playing with leaves
children's laughter resonates through the streets -
autumn is there

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode of Haiku Shuukan is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until next Friday at noon. Have fun, be inspired and share your laughter with us ...


No comments:

Post a Comment